Bardach Awards, Inc. is a 40 year old, family business in its third generation of ownership. In 1969, Thomas S. Bardach, and his father founded the company in a suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana. Tom is active in the company with his most valuable contribution being the design and creation our corporate catalog every 2 years. Bardach Awards, Inc. is a Woman Business Enterprise. Diane Bardach-Beck maintains daily operations as our company Owner and President. Brothers Steve and Ryan are also key contributors to the success of the company.
Bardach Awards wants you to know about the quality team that will be serving you. We are a team focused on your needs, as we meet and exceed your expectations for quality and value.
- 3 Time National Award Winner for excellence in design, quality and creativity.
- We are one of the Largest Awards Companies in the Midwest!
- We can help you custom design your awards program and unique products to motivate, recognize and inspire.
- 3 generations of knowledge and expertise with 40 years in business.
- All processes of manufacturing are in-house (lasering, screen printing, crystal etching, computerized engraving, color imaging).
- Knowledgeable, customer focused, well trained sales staff.
- 4 full time graphic artists, PC & MAC.
- No middleman. You can speak directly to the technician producing your custom recognition award.
- Your product is carefully inspected to ensure the finest quality
Our specialty is attention to detail and the most personal of customer service. We believe that you, our customer, are our most valuable asset and we go to great lengths to ensure your satisfaction. Your recognition need is our opportunity to serve you.
Through the years we have had the opportunity to work within the Real Estate Industry, providing recognition awards, name plates and name badges. By awarding someone with the newest, innovative award, you motivate an agent and give their clients the opportunity to see their accomplishments. Real Estate is highly competitive, and our awards and products also serve not only as motivator, but also as advertisement for your company and you as an agent.
GMAC Product Staff
Debbie Smith-GMAC Awards Representative
Nicole Gaertner-GMAC Processing